One of Yugatech's readers has been able to confirm the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Note III from Samsung retail stores. The price is a staggering Php36,990. This 5.7-inch phablet boasts of a 1080p display and Qualcomm's latest S800 chipset. The S800 comes with a quad core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor, Adreno 330 graphics and System-on-Chip LTE. Samsung's new phablet also boasts of 3GB of RAM. Storage is a healthy 32 GB, and it is expandable via a MicroSD card. With USB 3.0 and 2160p video recording, the Galaxy Note III brings more than just brute power to the picture.
What is really nice about the Galaxy Note III is that Samsung has been able to fit a 5.7-inch display in a package smaller and lighter than previous Note's with smaller screens.
- Note 3 - 5.7-inches, 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm, 168 grams
- Note II - 5.5-inches, 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm, 183 grams
- Note - 5.3-inches, 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm, 178 grams
At the same time, the 3200 mAh battery on the Galaxy Note III, is the biggest ever in this series.
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 5.7-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920) Super AMOLED display
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable via a MicroSD card. 64 GB SCards supported.
- 3 GB RAM
- 2.3 GHz quad core Qualcomm S800 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 13 MP autofocus primary camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- USB 3.0
- 3200 mAh battery
Now that is a lot of kit. You will have to decide if it is worth your Php36,990.