PinoyTechBlog has a review of the Samsung i9070 Galaxy S Advance. It is officially in country, with a suggested retail price of Php22,990.
- 4-inch WVGA (480 x 800) Super AMOLED Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- 9.7 mm thick case
- Android 2.3
- 1 GHz dual core processor
- 768 MB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage expandable via a MicroSD card slot
- 5 MP primary camera, autofocus, LED flash, 720 video recording
- 1.3 MP secondary camera
- HSPA 14.4 Mbps connectivity
- 1500 mAh battery
Basically it is a lower spec'ed Galaxy S II. You should expect to see this at Samsung retailers at a about 2K below the SRP soon.
It really has no direct competition, being a dual core phone with mid-level specs (i.e. 5MP camera, 720p video capture) but should make likfe harder for older dual core phones like the LG Optimus 2x P990 and the HTC Sensation as well as higher end single core phones like the Sony Experia Arc S, HTC Desire S.