Thursday, May 30, 2013

What I would do with Smart a Flexibundle Plan

Being on a Smart Unlimited Data Plan for the past two and a half years, I have always envied the users on All-In Plans. The All-In Plan allow you to mix and match services that Smart calls Flexibundles.



When I look at my usage for the past two and a half years, this would be the best fit for me. Five hundred minutes of calls to Smart, Sun, TNT and PLDT plus another eighty minutes for Globe Telecom, means that I might only exceed, in calls made to the Globe network occasionally. Two thousand SMS is six to seven times more than I ever need, but since it comes with five hundred minutes of calls too, for Php400, why not.

While I have been on a Unli Data service, I really use it mainly for email, Twitter, maps, instant messaging, updating smaller apps and occasional web browsing. Monitoring my usage since I went to Ice Cream Sandwich, shows that I usually use 600-900 MB a month, so the 1.15 GB a month I allocated above should be enough.

This totals to just Php1,150.

If I do exceed the 1.15 GB allocation I configured above, Smart Anti-Bill Shock policy will limit my additional data fees to just another Php500 a month which would bring up my bill to Php1,650. 

Head over to Smart's online Flexibundle configuration page, and make your own Flexibundle. I think you will be equally impressed.

9 comments:

  1. Looking at this, I think Smart offers better bundles than Globe (not considering phone price subsidy I guess). With globe's new plans, 900 text messages + 45 mins of calls to all networks is all you can fit with their plan 499. For a P101 more, smart can give you almost double the calls (80 mins) and more than triple the text (3500) for 350... It's just kind of annoying that most of my contacts are globe subscribers :|
    Thanks for this info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be a problem, at least from your end. The Flexubundle packages offer calls and SMS to all networks, which would include calls and SMS to Globe.

      Delete
    2. And with a Freedom plan, for only P 450 you get 100 mins of calls to all networks + 2000 all net text messages + 150 mb of data! wow... time to switch???

      Delete
  2. Papi, sa Freedom Plan na gamit ko, naka-subscribe ako sa

    P400 Trinet 400 Plus - 500 mins to Smart, TNT, Sun, PLDT + 2000 SMS + 150 MB mobile data

    P500 1 GB mobile data

    Walang epekto kung kahit ang unahin mong i-register. Basta't uunahin tsibugin muna ng Smart yung 150 MB data bago papakin yung 1 GB.

    Ang tanong ko ay para sa All Net Talk 250 - 80 mins Smart, Globe and Sun. Kapag mayroon ka din na Trinet Plus 400 at tatawag ka sa Smart, Sun o landline, aling minuto ang unang uupakan ng Smart? Yung 500 mins ba ng Trinet 400 o yung 80 mins ng All Net Talk 250? Bad trip naman kung unahin yung 80 mins! Nakumpirma mo na ba ito, paps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that if you register Tri Net before Allport Talk, all net won't be used except for Globe calls or other calls in excess of 500 minutes. But I won't be able to confirm for sure till July-August. I am still on Unli Data till the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi garantisado kahit mauna yung pag-register mo sa Trinet Plus 400, papi. Sa mobile data nga, kahit mauna yung Always On 500 - 1 GB mobile data, uunahin pa rin tsibugin ng Smart yung Trinet Plus 400 - 150 MB mobile data.

      Sa aking karanasan, kahit nabawasan ko na yung 1 GB data ng Always On 500, tapos bigla akong nag-register sa Trinet 400 Plus, walang anu-ano, hihinto na agad ang pagbabawas ng mobile data sa Always On 500. Sa Trinet Plus 400 na tatapiyas ng mobile data si Smart hanggang maubos yung 150 MB. Saka lang siya ulit babalik sa natitira pa sa 1 GB ng Always ON 500.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the feedback. It is really useful in figuring out how overlapping packages work with each other.

      Delete
  4. may kailangan pa bang i-dial na number before the cell number when you call under a flexibundle? yung same sa mga prepaid na registrations? or you can just immediately dial the cp number?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud day ask ko Lang po sana wala bang code na gamitin in making tawag after maregister TALK500 PLAN,800 PO YUNG inavail q...bago Lang po KC wala aqong knowledge mama q,Kasi nag apply pls help naman takot akong gamitin Naka malaki ung babayaran tnx po

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...