Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testing Smart 3G speeds

When I got my Unlimited Data plan for Smart Communications I was not expecting it to be too fast in general, since I had been using the time based service for several years. It was pretty fast in Makati CBD and The Fort in Taguig, but slower in other areas. I noticed it had become faster as of late, in areas where I am used to getting a average connection speed. So I started doing speed tests using Ookla's Speedtest.net for Mobile App and I am pretty impressed with the results.

August 23, 2011 at Starbuck's Aguirre, BF Paranaque:


The test was conducted at 9:05 P.M.


August 25, 2011 at Starbuck's Powerstation, Macapagal, Pasay City:



The test was conducted at 10:39 A.M.


August 25, 2011 at Red Ribbon's, Km. 16 Aguinaldo Highway, Bacoor, Cavite.

 
The test was conducted at 1:49 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...