Thursday, April 14, 2011

HTC Desire S is now available @ CMK Cellphones, lower prices for other HTC Phones

HTC Mozart is now available for just Php20,500

The HTC Desire S is being offered by CMK Cellphones at a price of Php22,300, which is Php1,200 less than the price we previously reported. Coinciding with the availability of the Desire S CMK Cellphones dropped the prices on several other HTC Models:

HTC Desire HD (Android) - Old price: Php24,000 ---> New price: Php23,500
HTC Desire Z (Android) - Old price: Php22,000 ---> New price: Php21,500
HTC Mozart (Windows Phone 7) - Old price: Php22,000 ---> New price: Php20,500
HTC Desire (Android) - Old price: Php19,500  ---> New price: Php19,000

6 comments:

  1. hi..i just want to ask if htc sensation is worth the money?or in ur opinion, which is better between sensation and sg2?thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Specifications wise the Galaxy S 2 is the better choice. Personally, I would buy the Sensation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is that?can u enlighten me a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the short answer. I was on my mobile when I replied.

    Well I currently use a HTC Desire HD and like the Sense User Interface. Samsung runs on TouchWiz, which is fine too, but I prefer Sense. It is a matter of personal preference.

    By choosing the Sensation I get to stay with a familiar UI, but the Galaxy S 2 is slimmer and faster. So objectively I would recommend the Galaxy S 2. For myself, the addition thickness and speed is not worth giving up for the UI. Try a HTC, if you like the Sense UI it might be worth it. If you don't like the Sense UI, the Galaxy S 2 has better hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.

    I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...