I think the ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 will be a hit in the local market. It combines a known manufacturer, with decent specifications and a low price.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 7-inch HD (720 x 1280) IPS display
- 8 or 16 GB internal storage, expandable via a Micro SD card
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.2 GHz quad core ARM Cortex-A7 processor/MediaTek MT8125 chipset
- PowerVR SGX544 graphics processor
- 5 MP autofocus primary camera with LED Flash
- 1.2 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 10-hour battery
The ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 is priced at Php6,995 for the 8GB model, and Php8,995 for the 16 GB model. It is very competitively priced being in the same range as locally branded products.