LG has released its second generation Optimus L7 handsets, the Optimus L7 II. Selling at Php11,200 for the single sim version, and Php11,750 for the dual SIM version the new L7's, the specifications are what you would expect from a first tier manufacturer.
- Single SIM and dual SIM models
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4.3-inch IPS WVGA display (480 x 800)
- 4 GB internal storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- 768 MB RAM
- 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm S4 Play processor
- Adreno 203 graphics
- 8 MP primary camera, autofocus with flash
- 2 MP front camera
- 2460 mAh battery
If you compare it to similarly priced handsets from second tier manufacturers LG offering is not necessarily the best value for money choice, but this is to be expected.
The Lenovo P770, which sells for Php11,490 also has dual SIM capabilities and comes with a larger 4.5-inch qHD (540 x 960 display), a more power 1 GHz dual core processor, a full 1 GB of RAM and a larger 3500 mAh battery.